Assistant Brand Manager
• Planning, developing and overseeing marketing strategies for a particular brand and product
• Manage the whole operations of the brand (Branding, Store Operation, Sale Target, Merchandising, Logistics, etc.)
• Attention to the ultimate profitability and budget achievement of brand management
• Providing detailed and precise reports to illustrate trends, predictions and relevant strategies
• Coordinating international communication for production, sales, advertising and promotion, marketing to follow the direction from Headquarters
• Implement promotion campaign and events
• Liaising with Sales executives to promote new initiatives
• At least 28 years of age
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Management, Marketing/Advertising or related field
• Having experience in fashion business and retail operation management is preferable
• Related experience in branding for luxury service such as hotel and lifestyle business is also welcomed
• Solid management knowledge in Brand / Merchandising / International Fashion Retail and Inventory
• Be able to work multi-tasks & under pressure
• Good leadership and negotiation skill with initiative and managerial skill • Possess strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skill
• Presentable and pleasant appearance
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Computer literacy: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
• In charge of handling public relations matters in order to enhance corporate image and branding.
• Building a strong / good corporate image, and create awareness to target groups and the public.
• Initiate both short-term and long-term PR plans and programs.
• Plan, carry out and control all processes of PR activities
• Building relationships, networking and activities with the media.
• Liaising with internal departments and the media, to release news and projects.
• Managing & planning yearly budget for both internal & international to team in order to maximize business profit
• At least Bachelor Degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications, Communication Arts or any related field
• At least 3 years’ experience in PR field of Luxury / Hi-End Brand names with the good relationship with all Media Channels
• Ability to manage a network of global & local PR agencies; international and various media experience is a plus
• Pleasant personality, strong both communication & interpersonal skills and computer literacy
• Strong leadership skills, strategic and creative thinking, result-oriented, proactive, flexible person
• Good command of writing, reading and speaking English is a must